Be myself.

The school have begun for 2 weeks already.

I asked myself yesterday.

" Am I trying my best?"

"How is the best? How to be trying best?"

I hope I have the confident to say YES.

But I don't have. Why? How can I be confident??

There are many competitiones I have joined.

For CCA point.

I am trying to balance these with my study.

The basketball training should be the most troublesome one.

I could finally understand why those baskebtall players do not play basketall in their free time......

fortunately, I have found a new interest-------hiphop dance~~~~

In the music, I can be crazy....... alone...haha.

Anyway, I need to learn more about dance, improve my skills..

There was a big surprise at the beginning of this week..

best friend love best friend.

Let them cope with these relations.

I am tired of these things and I don't wanna get involved.

Single~~~Single~~~~

I hope this won't cause any trouble.

Anyway, the girl is not bad. haha.

Lastly,

Thank to my favourite song.

"Lose yourself"

Thank you for being the only one comforting me when I am down.

Wish everyone a happy Chinese New Year~~~

Labels:



Van. LW @ 5:34 AM